1. All prices in the zemletes.lv store are indicated with value added tax of 21%.
2. The prices indicated for the goods do not include delivery and installation.
3. By placing an order through this website, filling in the required data, indicating the type and quantity of the goods to be ordered, a prepaid invoice will be automatically prepared and sent to you. You can pay for the goods using the payment tools built into the online store, by bank transfer or by receiving the goods in the store in cash or with a payment card. The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without a signature. After receiving the payment, we will send you an invoice electronically and inform you about the status of the order both electronically and in the form of a text message to the specified mobile phone number. The Seller ensures the delivery of the goods within 14 days from the receipt of payment for the goods, coordinating the delivery time with the Buyer.
4. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Product within 14 calendar days from the receipt of the Product by sending a letter of withdrawal to the Seller. The Seller shall send the withdrawal letter form to the Buyer by e-mail upon the Buyer's request. The Buyer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller within 7 days after sending the letter of withdrawal. All expenses that will be incurred in connection with the return of the goods to the Seller shall be borne by the Buyer.
5. Section 12, Paragraph six of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia stipulates that "the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal". The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Buyer to exercise the right of withdrawal or to charge a compensation fee if the product is damaged by negligent handling of the product during use or without following the instructions, if the original packaging of the product is lost or its packaging is significantly damaged.
6. By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees that the data provided by him is used to enable the Seller to accept the Buyer's order and deliver the goods in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Latvia. By entering the information, the Buyer agrees that notifications related to the processing of the Buyer's order will be sent to the specified e-mail.